How to Shoot Sharks!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mike Veitch

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
He he he i love that title.

Just so you guys know, the newest Shark Diver Mag is out www.sharkdivermag.com

I have an article in this one about photographing sharks, what works, composition, lens choice etc etc

Pick up the magazine if you get a chance and if you are not a subscriber you can do so from the website.

Enjoy
Mike

Mike Veitch:
the newest Shark Diver Mag is out

When did it come out? I subscribed last December, I believe, and haven't received an issue yet. I even emailed them at the end of February and haven't gotten a response. I'm hoping to see an issue, sometime...

Everytime I try to subscribe I get error after error, also emailed them some time back but have had no response :(

Hmmm, i'm just going with what i saw on their website, haven't got a copy in hand. Issue #9, this one, has been delayed for a while, as far as i know it just started shipping on monday so will take a few days to arrive.

You may try posting something in the Shark Forum about it, that is sponsored be the mag.

I know Eli changed his site recently so that may have something to do with the subscription problems.

Mike

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom