How to personalize the Teric: Contact Information

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The Chairman

Chairman of the Board
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
I'm having a Senior moment here. How do you update the Contact Information on the Teric and the Perdix?

I'm having a Senior moment here. How do you update the Contact Information on the Teric and the Perdix?
Under the User Info menu according to the Teric manual (don't have my Perdix handy to check).

I believe I set mine through Shearwater destop software.

Try on the PDC, go to Advanced Config } System info. Thats my vague recollection...

Cool... where is this user menu? On the Teric or the desktop?
It's in the manual under the "General" section so it should be on the Teric itself as the manual makes no mention of desktop. Shearwater will likely respond here as I don't have mine yet to actually help figure it out directly!

It's in the Teric: Settings=>General=>UserInfo

Lower left button takes you to lower case letters
Upper left button takes you to symbols, numbers and uppercase letters
It might scroll all the way through, but my thumb was near wore out by the time I put in three lines! :D

It's in the Teric: Settings=>General=>UserInfo

Lower left button takes you to lower case letters
Upper left button takes you to symbols, numbers and uppercase letters
It might scroll all the way through, but my thumb was near wore out by the time I put in three lines! :D
Thanks for doing the legwork and confirming :wink: - hoping to get mine this week so one less thing to figure out.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom