How to hijack a thread!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hmmmmmm. looks like jag has rival here now !!!!!!!!

moonlighting:
This is in defense of Lolo Pao....

Bati po tayo Koya Jagggggggggggggg.... muah-muah-muah!

paolov:
hmmmmmm. looks like jag has rival here now !!!!!!!!

tama ka pao!!! hehe i was reading moons posts and i was telling myself, "ive read this here before!!!" good one

Spoon:
tama ka pao!!! hehe i was reading moons posts and i was telling myself, "ive read this here before!!!" good one

Wala pong pikunan ha... ang pikon, matanda! ( the grouch is old). pwede nyo rin po akong tirahin kung gusto nyo gumanti... nyahahahahaha... ooops... not that kind of tira.

moonlighting:
Wala pong pikunan ha... ang pikon, matanda! ( the grouch is old). pwede nyo rin po akong tirahin kung gusto nyo gumanti... nyahahahahaha... ooops... not that kind of tira.
wala namang pikunan... if i can dish it out i should be able to take it...

favor lang... pa re-edit ng clip mo... would really like to be graphted onto a paul walker or jessica alba pic w/ bp/w setup hahahahahaha

Jag

moonlighting:

thread hi jacking violation, kim where are you:)

wait lang po sa pinapagawa nyo... ginagawa na po ng artist ko...

for the meantime... papa jag (papa ka pala sa pic), eto po, pambawi.... peace, man!

moonlighting:

for the meantime... papa jag (papa ka pala sa pic), eto po, pambawi.... peace, man!

youre good, wala akong alam sa photoediting

moonlighting:

LAST (before i'm accused of hijacking)

@matthew... pare post mo na rin yung pic na PM mo sakin!

Jag

Back
Top Bottom