How to find the "Report" button...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

divad

Contributor
Reaction score
Definition: A POV Warrior is a user possessing a narrow or controversial "point of view" and uses every opportunity to turn, hijack or derail a thread to push their personal or agency agenda (POV). Quite often they have no idea that they are doing this and they should learn to listen when others complain about such behavior. While we expect conversations to wander a bit, the OP (Original Post or Poster) sets the subject for the thread and we kindly ask you to honor their intentions. If/when the OP complains, the mods are sure to take a close look.

PLEASE DON'T ENGAGE POV WARRIORS! Use the report button at the bottom of each and every post to simply report them. You will continue to hijack

I can't find your report button...

PLEASE DON'T ENGAGE POV WARRIORS! Use the report button at the bottom of each and every post to simply report them. You will continue to hijack a thread by discussing their boorish behavior in that thread.

Where is that damn button!?

I can't find your report button...
Right there on the bottom left toolbar
upload_2018-5-24_20-42-23.png

If you’re using an iPhone, you’ve gotta click on “Menu” to the right of the date and time. Then the “report” button will show.

on my Android I have to turn it sideways.
Android here too. In portrait mode, the word Menu if touched provides a drop down box with Report as the only option. (If it is MY post, the options may include Edit.) In landscape mode, the Menu word turns into Report.

And you would have thought it was so easy. No wonder folks don't get reported as often as they should.

Bob

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom