How to find a local dive group on Guam?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jennefer

Reaction score
I am going to spend a vacation on Guam and Palau in this coming January. I was on Guam before but most of my connections are long gone as time passes. I have 35 dives logged in after being o/w certified in California.

My purpose to visit Guam again is of diving, and I do not want to dive together with tourists who mostly are beginners and have to pay a lot of money. Can I have anyone tell me how to find or join a local diver’s group or club for both beach and boat dive on Guam. I checked Pacific Diver’s Club website but it posts very old information and its access of joining is not working.

I appreciate for your help.

You're posting in the wrong region, Guam is not a part of Asia. Check the Australia and Pacific Islands section of this website.

they charge around $30 or so for a 2-tank trip for "walk on" divers who don't need hotel pickup or anything (+ tanks at around $5 each, I think).

Tourists typically pay $80~$100 for 2 dives....but they get picked up, have a guide, etc.

There are some real easy beach dives around...only cost you the tank fee if you have your own gear.

If you have more questions, you can get an email link at my website.

Chris
www.letsdiveguam.com

Jennefer:
I am going to spend a vacation on Guam and Palau in this coming January. I was on Guam before but most of my connections are long gone as time passes. I have 35 dives logged in after being o/w certified in California.

My purpose to visit Guam again is of diving, and I do not want to dive together with tourists who mostly are beginners and have to pay a lot of money. Can I have anyone tell me how to find or join a local diver’s group or club for both beach and boat dive on Guam. I checked Pacific Diver’s Club website but it posts very old information and its access of joining is not working.

I appreciate for your help.

I realize Jennefers post was more than a year ago, and not exactly in the correct area, but I just stumbled across the post while browsing.
Pacific Divers Club is still lives!!! With a new homepage, and just updated.

http://www.guam.net/home/pacdivers/

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom