How to change the exhaust T on Atomic reg?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Shabaday

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Does anyone know how to change the exhaust Tee on an Atomic reg? Video? My google is weak apparently .. Gf wants a different color combo but I am not sure how to change the exhaust Tee

This May help.

1635729255514.jpeg

I put the Wide tee on my Z2 reg. I like it. Forgot about it until I switched to using a Halcyon reg recently and immediately started noticing all the bubbles coming up in my face.

I'm trying to find the wide tee. They are out of stock many places, except a few that have gray.

I think that it is the same, and that a "B2 color kit" that includes the wide tee and a new cover would fit a Z2?

I'm trying to find the wide tee. They are out of stock many places, except a few that have gray.

I think that it is the same, and that a "B2 color kit" that includes the wide tee and a new cover would fit a Z2?

I think that's right, but I don't know for sure.

All Atomic exhaust tee's fit all Atomic second stages.

Looks like only the M1 and B2 tee are the wide tee's?? I looked at a bunch of them but it's hard to tell...I went on Atomic web site and they only state the M1 has the wide exhaust tee??

Looks like only the M1 and B2 tee are the wide tee's?? I looked at a bunch of them but it's hard to tell...I went on Atomic web site and they only state the M1 has the wide exhaust tee??

I seem to recall that the wide tee was standard on the M1 and then (maybe) added to the B2?

And then it became available for other models. I just wasn't sure if they were all the same, or if there were different tees for different models.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom