How to certify a padi divemaster?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SunkenHead

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Hello world.
I am helping my dad, an instructor, in certifying a divemaster. We bought the crew pack, but accidentally bought the digital one. No hologram was included, just an "instructor manual access code". Logic tells me that code is for the instructor to register, but what next? How is he going to certify the student?
Could any instructors with experience with the digital crewpack explain the process to us please?
Thanks in advance, and good night.

Hello world.
I am helping my dad, an instructor, in certifying a divemaster. We bought the crew pack, but accidentally bought the digital one. No hologram was included, just an "instructor manual access code". Logic tells me that code is for the instructor to register, but what next? How is he going to certify the student?
Could any instructors with experience with the digital crewpack explain the process to us please?
Thanks in advance, and good night.
Have your dad look at the Q4 2021 Training Bulletin...

PADI Standards require PADI student divers, divemaster candidates and instructor candidates to have, in their possession, a personal set of current materials for study and use during the course and for reference afterward where available in the diver’s language.
Previously, to help maintain this standard, hologram decals were attached to the Instructor Certificate of Completion (Product No. 10516) and the Divemaster Application (Product No. 10144). With the introduction of digital Crew-Paks for divemaster and instructor candidates, the relevant forms now also allow the digital Crew-Pak or eLearning code to be entered as proof the candidate has the required course materials.
You can find the digital Crew-Pak or eLearning code in the Online Processing Center (OLPC) that was used to send the materials to the candidate. The code is a 12-digit sequence that is linked to each candidate’s profile.
Each time you prepare to submit a Divemaster Application or the Instructor Certificate of Completion, confirm it is complete and has the decal affixed or the eLearning code written down. The only exception to this requirement is when the materials are not available in a language the candidate understands. In this case, make note of it on the form.
If your PADI Regional Headquarters receives Divemaster Applications from you without the proper decal attached or eLearning code entered, processing will be delayed while PADI Staff works with you to correct or resolve the problem.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom