How to book trip to Sipadan?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

waterwabbit

Reaction score
To all those with amazing stories of diving Sipadan:

How did you book your trip??? I've emailed almost every dive operation on Sipadan (including Borneo Divers and Sipadan Dive Resort) and none have responded. I'm confused. Is there a travel agent in KL that can help book a trip? Is there something on the internet? What should I do?

Help!!!

I stayed at the Abdillah Sipadan Paradise Resort earlier this year and they were excellent. Whenever I emailed them I always received a prompt reply. I have attached their web site for you to have a look at. Their email address is at the bottom of the page.

If you have time take a few days on the liveaboard as well. Bloody fantastic.

Enjoy.

If you want any more info then contact me.

Regards

David

http://www.borneo.org/asp/

waterwabbit:

How did you book your trip??? I've emailed almost every dive operation on Sipadan (including Borneo Divers and Sipadan Dive Resort) and none have responded. I'm confused. Is there a travel agent in KL that can help book a trip? Is there something on the internet? What should I do?

Help!!!

Borneo Divers are not very fast in responding in my experience. But they do eventually...
Pulau Sipadan Resort are very fast. Alternatively try a travel agent - Or any dive shop in Singapore can work it out for you.

waterwabbit:

Help!!!

I booked my trip with a travel agent - www.divequest.co.uk - an english operator. They can give you immediate response about availability at Sipadan Dive Center - one of 3 dive centers closest to drop-off.

But I´m afraid that by this time almost every room is booked till the end of the year ... I really hope you´ll find something for you because the diving is fantastic :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom