How to add red Trip Report banner

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Altamira

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I know this has been asked before, but I cannot find the answer using the search feature. How do I add the red Trip Report banner when I want to post a trip report?
Thank you in advance.

When you go to the Post New Thread window, next to title there should be a pull down box to the left of the title box that will say "No Prefix" when you click on the pull down arrow it will say "Trip Report" , at least that is how it used to be. I posted a trip report in the Florida forum and had problems. A mod fixed it for me. Seems to work now.

Good luck,
Jay

When you go to the Post New Thread window, next to title there should be a pull down box to the left of the title box that will say "No Prefix" when you click on the pull down arrow it will say "Trip Report" , at least that is how it used to be. I posted a trip report in the Florida forum and had problems. A mod fixed it for me. Seems to work now.

Good luck,
Jay

You can add the Trip Report icon in the Regional Forums.

If you click on the Trip Report icon in an existing post, all trip reports for that forum will be displayed, pretty cool. For instance, there are currently 50 trip reports for Bonaire. Not all the regional forums have had older trip reports prefixed with the icon,

1633271664738.png

1633271686875.png

1633271721832.png

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom