How the Screen Looks like when you don't use AI

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DaddyJr

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Anyone with pictures of how the Mares Icon HD and the Scubapro G2 screens look like when you don't use the Air Integration Feature? Can't seem to find any picts online.

I'm wondering if the allocated space on the screen for the amount of air left in the tank gets freed up if you don't use the AI feature.

I'm wondering if the allocated space on the screen for the amount of air left in the tank gets freed up if you don't use the AI feature.

I got a transmitter a while back and don't remember seeing the AI stuff BUT my memory might be faulty. I just turned my Icon on and at least once you pair to the transmitter the AI display is there whether the transmitter is sending or not. My guess is that it's always there whether you have a transmitter or not. It's really pretty irelevant because the display is so big that bigger numbers wouldn't make a difference.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom