How much booze can you bring into Mexico?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Prop Joe

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Thanks Ken. That is four bottles of Pyrat. When are you down? I was hoping we could have a Cuba Libre together under the Palapa at the Villa? We're there with the usual crew (minus TV Mark:() the 14th thru the 21st. I hope there will be a BBQ/breezway bash that week. I'm not sure if Big John and Cindy are there already? Big John loves the grill and everyone seems to chip in with whatever food can be made for one of his BBQ's. Liang and Chino treated us to a great Lion Fish dinner last year. I'm bringing stuff down to make a tasty spiced fudge as my contribution besides the adult beverage. There will also be a cooler with a cold Sol in it for you.
I'll probably be down in the late summer again with Fred, plus Tim was talking about getting his rescue diver cert with Liang till his shoulder blew out. I think he's mended by now. That may make for three trips this year again.:wink:

Hey Joe! I was down for 3 weeks in Nov/Dec. Had a great palapa party the last week. I was back again for two weeks Jan/Feb. It is always great meeting up with the usual suspects and new friends and killing some lionfish. Sorry I will miss you this trip however I am pleased to say that I will be joining Liang,Steve H and some of the other Aldorians on March 21st for a week on the Humbolt Explorer in the Galapagos! I would like to come down and play with the whale sharks at Isle Majeur this summer so keep me informed of when you will be back down. Perhaps Jeff H will be down this summer as well. I know Brent, Deb and Sallye will be looking forward to seeing you and Kim again. Happy bubbles and kill some pez lions for me!!
P.S. I think Cindy R is on the Galapagos trip as well. I have not met her or big John but looking forward to it.

Last edited:
Also remember you may have to pay extra for the weight depending on your airline and their baggage limits for the class or status your flying.

Thanks Ken. That is four bottles of Pyrat. When are you down? I was hoping we could have a Cuba Libre together under the Palapa at the Villa? We're there with the usual crew (minus TV Mark:() the 14th thru the 21st. I hope there will be a BBQ/breezway bash that week. I'm not sure if Big John and Cindy are there already? Big John loves the grill and everyone seems to chip in with whatever food can be made for one of his BBQ's. Liang and Chino treated us to a great Lion Fish dinner last year. I'm bringing stuff down to make a tasty spiced fudge as my contribution besides the adult beverage. There will also be a cooler with a cold Sol in it for you.
I'll probably be down in the late summer again with Fred, plus Tim was talking about getting his rescue diver cert with Liang till his shoulder blew out. I think he's mended by now. That may make for three trips this year again.:wink:

Hi Joe!
We were at the Villa the last couple of weeks of February...and yes, I'm excited to say that I'm going on the Galapagos Adventure!! We'll miss seeing the March gang this year and the fab grill night with everyone.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Sorry I'm going to miss you both. I wish I was going with.
Okay, so I got this booze...
How do I get it there without breaking the bottles with cork stoppers?

I've brought soccer balls down to the kids before and I think I just found a great dual use for them!!!
:soccer: I got some Mexican world cup balls for the kids last fall. They were a hit with the kids. These are half price with free shipping to my house. I bring a mini bike pump with inflation needle to re-inflate the soccer balls once I'm down there.
Cuba Libre for everyone at the Villa!:grouphug::dance::arrr:

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom