How many per year?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

knfmn

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I was just sitting here plotting my diving for the year. I suspect that I'm not going to hit as many dives this year as I did last year (~125). How many dives do you usually get in every year?

Kristopher

85-90 dives per year on average. Did 32 in Roatan in Feb and my very first 2013 local cold water dive. Therefore, only have about 57 dives or so to go...:D

I've run about 180 per year for the last several years. This year is not on track to get up that high, unfortunately.

I don't really log but I think I got about 80 last year. This year I'm heading to BlackBeard's for a week so it should be around 100 unless I get busy with life.

From 2000-2006 (pre-retirement from diving due to family illness) I think I did about 100 dives a year.

Personally I don't really measure it by how many dives I do rather how long it's been since my last dive. I start jonesing real bad if I haven't been diving in a week.

3100 dives in the past 12 years ... so far in 2013 I've got almost 100.

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Close to 500 in close to 5 years :)

I was out of the water for the first two months of the year here, due to some sinus problems and am just getting back into it. I'm back in school right now and not working, so I have a little extra time for diving. I've got to find a job after school is out next month. I'm hoping to find one quickly and be able to take a couple of dive trips by the end of the year. Maybe I'll hit 125 again, afterall!

Kristopher

I did about 130 last year. I'm at 26 so far this year, but having just started working at a shop, I can't even guess as to what my total for the year is going to be. Next dive, and first local one, is slated for May 12.

Back
Top Bottom