How many of you like using the Go Pro mounted on your mask!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Z Gear

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I have noticed that this mount is becoming very popular. I have seen many people wearing them around my area. I was wondering how many of you after trying these out, have gotten used to filming and diving with them. I know that there are only a few models out there and that they are very similar. I know that they can be pretty practical and they don't come off your as easily as the head strap, But if it were to come off or if you were to lose one that would be a bummer dive session, wouldn't you agree.

I lost my dive mask a few months ago and I thought that whether its just your mask or even more importantly a mask with your Go Pro mounted on it, you would want to make sure you did not lose it. Rough conditions, surf at a shore entry/exit and other scenarios which can lead someone to lose their mask, even worse if they lose it while wearing a Go Pro mounted on it.

It dawned on me after losing my mask that I could our Z Gear head strap leash to also secure my mask. It worked Great!

There were no entanglement issue what so ever. You won't even notice it is on you. It will not obstruct your movements, It is simply a great practical leash which can offer security and peace of mind to your mask or mask with the Go Pro mount.

I would like to offer some of those interested and opportunity to try out this leash from Z Gear and give us their experience and review after using it. Sorry US shipping only.

https://www.zgearinc.com/

Z Gear Head Strap Leash with mask.jpgZ Gear Head Strap Leash 2.jpgZ Gear Head Strap Leash.jpg

I use a frameless OctoMask and love it. I dive with 2 GoPros and always have one mounted on my mask. Here's a video I shot a few weeks ago using just one GoPro on my mask.

Diving Athens Scuba Park - YouTube

Have you ever thought of protecting your investment; dive Mask and Go Pro buy using a leash? We are are having a promotion for a product review especially for those wearing a mask or Go Pro mounted dive mask. You can receive one for free, all we ask is that you give us an honest review, of your experience using the leash. If there are any other members wanting to try out this leash please chime in. We would be glad to send you one. US shipping only.

Just PM us your name and mailing address give us an aprox time frame of when we can expect your review on this forum.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom