How Many BC's do You Own?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

3 SS BPs, 1 AL BP
6 wings (2 DR Rec, 1 DR dual-bladder Super, Halcyon Explorer, Oxycheq Signature, Seaira)
Zeagle Ranger
SeaQuest Pro QD (pool BC for teaching)

I see a trend in its self here. It looks like thews that like BCD vest and integrated BCD have one or two. Mostly one.
Thews that dive there loved BP/W have 3,4 or 6 and as much as 10. They love the bp/w so much that Thad must have a lot of parts to make them work.
I have one and I love having one. So you know now wrought I have.

Allow me to be the first! 1 and only 1 Aqualung Balance. That goes for my regs too, Apex ATX 50. The diving here in SE TX isn't what it's cracked-up to be so I only vacation dive these days. :(

Ok, I'll be the second---1 Cajun's from So. La. can usually improvise anything, but I haven't yet figured out how to put the second one on!:eyebrow::eyebrow:

WOW, I have been reading this and hoping that my wife never ever reads my post. I started diving in Dec 2005 and bought a Zeagle Tech. I use this with doubles, I also own a Zeagle Stiletto for my warm water dives (its a year old with 0 dives, I forgot how much I hate those dives). I also bought a BC on E-bay for use in the pool. Recently I decided that I need to use a back plate and wing system (damn NAUI tech class) . I bought a OMS hog set up and a shop layover 110lb Scubapro wing set. Shortly after (almost 42 hours) his Hollis order showed up and I bought a 5? pound wing.

5 lb wing? :11:

110 lb wing? :shocked:

I just have one BC, a SS BP with a 26 lb singles wing. Only reason I don't have more is because I'm busy working on the first reg. :D

5 lb wing? :11:

110 lb wing? :shocked:

50-59 lb wing (the ? mark is a placeholder)

I own 5 BCD's at the moment and would love to sell at least 4 of them.

Mark J

Ok just finished counting.:D

Total of BC's = 62.:confused:

O, did I mention, I own a divecenter.:rofl3:

One. Dive Rite Transpac with 51 pound wing, good for singles or Al doubles. May get steel backplate if I buy steel doubles. I've also got this XS Scuba "Pony Pac" which will hold a Al 40 tank (no air cell). It's great for a quick dip in a shallow quarry.

Hmmm, let's see:
stainless steel backplate with 1 doubles wing and one singles wing
Scubapro Ladyhawk
a pink Oceanic BC (can't remember what it is)
a US divers BC (can't remember what that one is either)
three old BC's I use in the pool

Looks like 8 :D

I'd be willing to sell the Oceanic and US Divers BC's though, do I get credit for that?
Ber :lilbunny:

Back
Top Bottom