How long will the Aqualung Titan LX last

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Diehl

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I just got my Aqualung Titan LX for my up coming OW class and I was looking at the Apeks Regs but when trying them in the store I liked the way the Titan LX breaths better when I tested them. I have done searches but can't find out how durable the Titan LX is and is it one of the better Regs out there for Florida diving?

Regulators usually last for as long as you keep them, assuming service parts are available.

Hello Diehl and welcome.

The short answer is, as long as you take care of your reg, have it serviced every year and wash it properly after you dive, then your new reg will last as long as you dive.

And I hope you dive for a long time too.

Some rental regs are older than the people who rent them and they are still useable.

The first reg I bought in 1988 is still going strong. :dazzler1:

Have a great time in your course and have fun always.

Dive safe, dive often.
Paul.

My Conshelf SE3 was bought in 1995. It went 8 years without servicing and wworked fine.

Keep your regulator clean and serviced. It will do fine.

To say ti once more, the reg will last long as long as you treat it well. If if could suggest anything it would be to keep the Aqualung in waranty. Most people become a little deterred from the reg when they start paying for the parts. They are quite expensive. The Titan however is a very modern reg and it will be a while before it is bumped down the line. Right now it is a solid mid-high perofmance reg. It replaced the ever popular conshelf that you may have heard was the greatest thing since sliced bread a while back (still not to shabby)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom