How long for PADI to process DM application?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubadiver888

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
I just heard from PADI Canada. They got my DM application, charged my credit card for the processing fee and sent it to PADI in California. Assuming everything is in order, how long does it take for them to process it? Basically, when will I be getting my card?

Congratulations. :cool2:
I have had it take anywhere from 2-4 weeks for the actual card to arrive.
In the US I have called PADI after a week or so and they have been able to give me the DM's number.

Thanks guys. I guess I'll give them a call next week (off to Seattle today). I guess once I have my number I can get the shops around here to look me up. This way I can start working before my card arrives, right?

Do all the applications go through PADI in California? I notice Divermastersintraining is from Thailand. Won't your applications get processed out in an Asia office? I remember I had to state which region I was going to work in.

Thailand goes to Asia Pacific in Australia actually, but I’m Canadian...... Eh! (sorry just slipped out) I'm acctually in Canada home for a visit for a few weeks... off to Las Vagas for the launch of the new DM program at DEMA then back to Koh Tao Thailand :)

Thailand goes to Asia Pacific in Australia actually, but I’m Canadian...... Eh! (sorry just slipped out) I'm acctually in Canada home for a visit for a few weeks... off to Las Vagas for the launch of the new DM program at DEMA then back to Koh Tao Thailand :)

Must be nice. Both going to DEMA and Thailand. I'll be spending the winter in a pool helping with the confined water portion of OW and waiting for the water to get up to 40F. :(

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom