How long for classes to register online

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kaneda13

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I completed my Nitrox class a week ago tomorrow, and it's still showing as an in-progress class. Just curious how long it takes for everyone else for their classes to show as completed and your certification to go "live".

All depends on your instructor/dive shop, as soon as they sign off that you passed the course, it should be visible in my SSI (and also, check the tab cards, instead of the tab programs, when using the SSI app).

It ended up taking about 7 days after I finished the class to show up on the App. Dive shop said they submitted it the next morning, maybe just a fluke, then again it seems to took about that long for my Open Water to go through too.

I did my Stress and Rescue Specialty this weekend (Sat and Sun). Sunday evening the card was already there.

NICE! Maybe my shop is just dragging their feet a little. I wasn't "waiting" on it to be there, but just the general excitement of getting it. Congratulations on your Stress and Rescue! That's on my short list of classes.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom