How long does it take to go red

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

There seems to be an intermittent disconnect between PayPal and our servers. I found your email address, checked PayPal and updated you manually. Thanks for your support!!!

There seems to be an intermittent disconnect between PayPal and our servers. I found your email address, checked PayPal and updated you manually. Thanks for your support!!!
Hello there,

same issue here, also checking the link “contact us if you are not upgraded and have paid in the faq section returns page not found.
Payment was last night (for me) and early afternoon EST.

Cheers

Fabio

Just to pinpoint where the contact link does not work:
_ttps://www.scubaboard.com/scubaboard-faq/
Then open "supporting members" tab and expand the "I signed up but my membership is not active" tab
The link contact us is below and returns error
_ttps://www.scubaboard.com/forums/sendmessage.php

Note that the links are mangled to avoid interpretation by the board and leave them visible.

Note that the links are mangled to avoid interpretation by the board and leave them visible.
You can always use the
Code:
[code]
arguments around any links or other code you want to display without interpretation.

Th biggest "disconnect" is internal: we can't see it easily. Either their server doesn't trust us, or ours doesn't trust theirs. I've gone through their process a dozen times over the last year and still we have some that work and some that won't. Keep in mind, if you use a different email for PayPal than you use for ScubaBoard, the update will have to be done manually. Really, it takes but a moment, so please just let me know and I'll see the connection and flip the switch. The only thing I ask is that you send me your PayPal email privately. :D

While you're checking, I am no longer red either and paypal says I should be. (my bank account always says that)

Hello! I signed up and paid earlier today. It has only been a few hours and I was ready to wait and don't mind; however, I realized that my PayPal account is linked through a completely different email address than I use on ScubaBoard. If that causes any problems, please check and help. I see that my payment was processed. The address is a Gmail, and is [deleted for privacy reasons - a Moderator]. Thank you so very much!

Hello! I signed up and paid earlier today. It has only been a few hours and I was ready to wait and don't mind; however, I realized that my PayPal account is linked through a completely different email address than I use on ScubaBoard. If that causes any problems, please check and help. I see that my payment was processed. The address is a Gmail, and is [deleted by a Moderator]. Thank you so very much!
You should be good now! Have fun and post often.

Seems like the place to give you a heads up to check for my support.

I've enjoyed very much all the information I've read over the last couple of weeks.

Thank you

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom