How do you get picture on message?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mfpikeil

Registered
Reaction score
Seguin, Texas - Paradise on the Guadalupe
# of dives
100 - 199
Hey, I'm new to all of this. I downloaded my picture into my personal info, but it doesn't show up in my posts. What am I doing wrong? There has got to be some place to enable it... and I am missing it. Any help would be appreciated!

If your image is hosted somewhere you can simply add the IMG tags to it. The easiest way is to copy the location information and click the little photo icon (second from right) above the message box. Many sites, such as flickr and photobucket, will have this information already coded for you (
so you just copy and paste the whole thing.

You can also attach a file to a post by clicking the attach button below the message box.

For your profile pic, you need to head into user CP and edit avatar - be sure to read the requirements for photo size.

hth

If you want to use your profile pic as your avatar, then click on link at top of page "User CP"
then click on Edit Avatar" in column on left side
then go to bottom of page click on "Browse" thats next to "upload picture from your computer"
find pic, click on it, then click "open" then "upload"

Edit: yeah, what she said :D

do it easy:
You uploaded your profile pict- the one you are looking for is the avatar.
OK... I didn't know what an "Avatar" was. I understand what to do now... but I went to upload my photo to customize my "Avatar" , and it failed. I think the file size is too large - BUT- I think I can figure this out now. Much abliged!

Hey, I got it done! ... that's me at Palancar Caves.. Thanks guys!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom