How do you confrm a charger is working

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sylvester

Reaction score
I bought my 1st canister light an AUL somthing or other its has a 50 Halogen head. Since I bought it second hand it came with out a battery. Which I have ordered and am awaiting its arrival.

To ensure my new old toy would work I took it to my Jeep and touched its battery connections to my Jeeps battery and it works so I feel beter there.

I only went to the Jeep battery because when I plugged up the charger and tryed to touch the light leads to it I got nothing??? I used a multi meter and still found no output from the charger???

Does any one know what is the correct methed to check that a charger is working? (I dont have the battery yet)

Its one of those cheap trickle chargers like you can buy at wal mart.

the charger should warm up a little, and the light should light up after a half hour on the charger.:) Oops, I just reread your post about no battery, yeah, use a multimeter. the charger will state on its backside what the output is, measure across the pos. and neg. and see what you get.

Back
Top Bottom