How do redeem VPM code for Perdix?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mr. Dooley

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Just got my first Perdix. Downloaded the Shearwater Cloud app, updated firmware. Pretty straight forward. I also paid the extra $60 for a VPM code so I could have that deco algorithm available as well. How do I redeem the code and update my Perdix? I can see nowhere on the Shearwater site or in the app that allows me to do this. Consider me vexed.

Just got my first Perdix. Downloaded the Shearwater Cloud app, updated firmware. Pretty straight forward. I also paid the extra $60 for a VPM code so I could have that deco algorithm available as well. How do I redeem the code and update my Perdix? I can see nowhere on the Shearwater site or in the app that allows me to do this. Consider me vexed.
Any ability to return the VPM purchase?

Where did you buy your Perdix? DGX says they send an unlock code
1648996819786.png

This is from Shearwater
1648997112149.png

If you have the code you should be able to go into the settings and look for the unlock option. Go into system setup and look for the unlock option. Once you see that, click on it and enter the code.
https://www.shearwater.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/Perdix_Manual_RevA.pdf
Page 51
And case closed. Much appreciated - I was searching their manual / website for VPM but not finding the term - thanks for pointing me in the right direction.

Back
Top Bottom