How do I become a member?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Cubascuba

Registered
Reaction score
Excuse a newbie's ignorance but can I become a member of this group? And if so how in the hell do I do it? And if I can't how do you become a member of other groups within the board? :banghead:

Cubascuba

Sign on the dotted line. And suck up to the Great, All Powerfull, Totally Awesome Scubafool. Don't pay any attention to the H2Andy's, the ScubaJenny's, the CBulla's, they count for exactly zilch. (ducks into deep underground bunker with multiple lightning rods)

Seriously, respond to and show up for dives in the Private Trips forum. You will soon meet many new dive buddies who for the MOST part won't attempt to drown you.

addendum: Don't pay attention to whom? ~cbulla :wink:

A small fee to scubafool and me helps, too.

Good to see you today, David.... How was the birthday party?

scubafool:
The cake was inedible. 3 kids eating it whilst 5 feet up a tree was better than diving!!
Whilst??!!! Are you Simbrooks in disguise? :-0

Whatever you do, NEVER listen to somebody who has FOOL in their name:D. Then fill your vehicle up with lots of cold drinks, suitable for after a dive and join us! Dives are listed in the Private Trips Section. Any trip posted is an invitation to join the fun.

Cubascuba:
Excuse a newbie's ignorance but can I become a member of this group? And if so how in the hell do I do it? And if I can't how do you become a member of other groups within the board? :banghead:

Cubascuba
You live in Florida, you read this forum.....SURPRISE you already are a member. See painless. Now join us in our dives, we will join you in yours. One big happy family.
But contrary to popular belief I do not hand out hats to all members.

Welcome aboard.

Chuck

SmokeAire:
You live in Florida, you read this forum.....SURPRISE you already are a member. See painless. Now join us in our dives, we will join you in yours. One big happy family.
But contrary to popular belief I do not hand out hats to all members.

Welcome aboard.

Chuck
:rofl: you only hand them to the excellent buddy, right?

Scuba_Jenny:
:rofl: you only hand them to the excellent buddy, right?
Only under big headed duress! :14:

Cubascuba:

Cubascuba

Welcome aboard buddy, and welcome to the group! Look forward to diving with you sometime :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom