how coffee should be, mini report

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

divingpyrate

Contributor
Reaction score
after two days of diving we are declaring a beach day.
dc1400 and gopro3 black performing well
temps in the water 76 - 79
Currents were kicking on cedral pass yesterday
uvave5ut.jpg

Sent from my A500 using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: Jax
Harro10, I have met you, and you certainly do not have long blonde (or black hair), nor do you wear a bikini

---------- Post added March 6th, 2013 at 09:10 AM ----------

I'm not saying you couldn't...

Nice! What beach is that if you don't mind..?

Nice! What beach is that if you don't mind..?
Bondi Beach, New South Wales - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Cosmo recruited every girl who looked good in a bikini possible for a big shoot there a few years ago, with over 1,000 organized ladies forming scenes. It was supposedly well guarded so I think the guy was photoshopped in later. How they kept that many so well organized is a mystery? I suspect practicing at cat herding...

australia_bondi_beach_1010_girls_03.jpg australia_bondi_beach_1010_girls_06.jpg australia_bondi_beach_1010_girls_08.jpg More at Our Surprising World: 1010 Girls on the Australian Bondi Beach / Sexy Australian Girls Really Beautiful Girls
Why do I bother? I am sure this will get deleted as off topic followed by another PM

:wink:
hot-chicks-on-the-beach.jpg

Typical beach day on Cozumel for me.

I would stay clear of that beach...TOO MANY Opinions on a good resturant for dinner and I know mine would not even be considered. :wink:

after two days of diving we are declaring a beach day.

I would be bored with a beach hour, much less day. I wish I could relax that long, but I'd have a tank and be gone within 2hrs (or less if the gf fell asleep sooner).

that is the beach right in front of our room at Sabor
the resort is so so, but that has to be the closest room to the water on the island

---------- Post added March 6th, 2013 at 11:08 PM ----------

after the norte cleared it has been smooth sailing so far palancar, gardens and horseshoe, Columbia shallows and cedral pass all were excellent with the pass having some ripping currents and a BCD malfunction that was not fun fortunately training kicked in and i was fine The wench has done well task loading the camera. for her first try I am impressed The srp filter on the gopro is killer the eagle rays, turtles and sharks have been elusive two more dives tomorrow shooting for slower currents with turtles

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom