How 'bout them Warriors!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Height has not been big handicap yet.

Bob

If you look at my nick or my location, you can probably guess which side of that series I was on.:wink:

Now that the Thunder are done for the season, I don't really have a dog in the race but when Curry & Thompson are on, they're pretty unbeatable so I'd say they've got a decent chance to take it all the way home.

Unfortunately my Pacers, my 2nd favorite team, the Celtics, and my sentimental favorite, San Antonio are long gone, but agree when Curry and Thompson are on, they are tough to beat.

I will be interested to see how much Lebron tries to take upon himself in this series.

I will be interested to see how much Lebron tries to take upon himself in this series.
Yeah, that will be interesting. Durant & Westbrook tried that. They called it "hero ball" around here (may be a common phrase, it was new to me). Seems to work OK if the "hero" is having a great night but no one can be "on" every game so it's not a great strategy for a series. Maybe Lebron is good enough to pull it off - we'll see.

I am rooting for the city of Cleveland; they have been close so many times only to fall short.

I don't have a favourite, but it should be a great Finals. This year Cleveland has Irving & Love healthy, which should make for a close series.

very impressive comeback....good luck in the finals....

Should be interesting, the splash brothers 3pt accuracy is incredible, maybe the Cavs will have a game plan. It'll help having Love and Irving this year, but Durant/Westbrook is nearly if not just as potent as Lebron/Irving, maybe Love can be the x factor. Leaning Cavs, but just want it to be a good series.

Game 1 reminds me of last year:
Cavs: dribble, dribble, post, dribble, get double teamed (on purpose maybe), fancy pass to corner guy who takes a guarded shot.
Warriors: pass, pass, pass, dribble a little, pass to wide open cutter because everybody is moving and gets touches.

Anyone recall 1976-77 Finals right after the "merger"?
Cavs=Sixers
Warriors=Blazers

GS does also remind me somewhat of the '60s Celtics (though I was very young), and the '69-'70 Knicks. Not a true comparison without the 3 point shot. Thank the ABA for that.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom