http://www.diveheart.org/

How about Taking a Live Souvenir?!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

deborahdelamar

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Found a cute little Cozumel kitty on Friday and he needs a loving home. He's approx. 10 weeks old, healthy and playful. A very different, long-lasting souvenier! FREE!
Each floor tile is 50x50cm for size comparison -- he's small & light for carry on.

Kitty_on_tile_100kb.jpg

Last edited:
Cute as little buttons! I'm not interested. I'm very sorry to say that my husband is allergic to cats. But in the interest of those that might be willing to rescue a kitty, what are the laws surrounding bringing home a pet from another country?

Most countries have regulations and some still quarantine imported pets. For the US, Canada and Mexico, the animal must arrive with a vet's health statement and proof of having been given rabies vaccine -- both dated within a few days of travel. The kitties pictured, the shelter animals, and many other privately-fostered dogs and cats are all cared for by Cozumel Humane Society volunteers (like me). If any of these animals needs to be flown out, the HS will do the paperwork and make final transit arrangements with the airlines -- those folks know what to do -- and everything usually proceeds seamlessly.

Black & white has been claimed by an SBer in Boston and needs a ride home! (as well as a name...)

Found a cute little Cozumel kitty on Friday and he needs a loving home.

Very cute. The biggest problem I've found with kittens though, is that they grow up to be cats!

"No" is "No" in both English & Espanol. :no: That's the only word a cat really needs to learn and obey -- and it will if the owner enforces it. I love cats but I love my new living room couch more. :shocked2:

Awwww, they be little cuties.

What size scuba gear do they need? :D

Awwww, they be little cuties.

What size scuba gear do they need? :D

Options vary:

0024b9ed.jpg

scuba-diving-cat.jpg

But, just keep one thing in mind...

wet-cat.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom