Suggestion How About "NDSO" Forum?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OP
cowboyneal

cowboyneal

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
This would be a forum for divers with Non-Diving Significant Others. You can exchange ideas about where to go for that 'joint interest' trip, or maybe if we get enough people participating over there, we could start setting up some group trips where the divers and the NDSO's are covered because the NDSO's have a group of friends to do things with while the dives are going on - also, with a big enough group we could get things in packages which is not only great for pricing, but for "out and back early" (full) boat trips and all that stuff you worry about when you have a NDSO. In between, there's the possibility that "twos" (or more) of all kinds could get together for a trip - new friends could be made and all that good stuff. All couples of all kinds welcome (not limited to those with NDSO's either). Any other suggestions, Scuba Gang? Any possibility of a test run for this forum? Net Doc: what do you think? Sub-Forum in Non-Geographic Clubs? Kind of a long title though (ha) because NDSO isn't going to convey what it is (unless people know).

CN

Look at all the enthusiasm!

Can I bring this up from the dead? I think it would be a great idea! :D

I've moved this to the suggestions forum. There is more chance that an Admin will see it here and give you a reply!

I think this is a great idea!! My DH dives, but I can imagine that this would be a real deal-breaker/maker if he didn't. Very cool!! Besides, that could provide pre-selected buddies for the DSO's for trips...

Why does this idea need its own forum? Can't it be discussed in any of the existing forums?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom