How about a movie?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SeaYoda

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Click on the picture below:

Kind of neat. I guess I know the layout of how a spring looks and its kind of pretty to see on camera.

I liked it- the plot was easy to follow and the ending wasn't too scary. :D

I'm surprised that there isn't more 'stuff" in the water. Is the bottom silt or an algal mat? Why aren't there weeds or fish? Is the water chemisty too funkified or devoid of oxygen?

Sorry, my order of fish didn't come through today. Just a "landscape" tour of the spring. I even went down the run but it was milky and the fish were skittish. How about this as a consolation prize for watching?

91pike.jpg

91rtfsh.jpg

91trees.jpg

do it easy:
I liked it- the plot was easy to follow and the ending wasn't too scary. :D

I'm surprised that there isn't more 'stuff" in the water. Is the bottom silt or an algal mat? Why aren't there weeds or fish? Is the water chemisty too funkified or devoid of oxygen?
When the tannic river water comes in, to hide the fish a little, they come out more. There are times when the sunfish make a huge school above the basin. The bottom is rotting vegetation that is a pretty thick layer of loose particles. Nothing can get an anchor in that stuff to grow. The light probably can't get through for anything small either. The water is the same stuff we drink as bottled "spring" water. It should be about as good as you can get. There are pike, bass, sunfish, rockbass, red horse suckers, bowfin, and turtles. They have all been kinda stressed this summer due to drought conditions. The drought makes the water clear for us to dive but isn't so good for the aquatic life.

SeaYoda:
This really looks like a place where SeaYoda would dwell in. If you were to pan that camera slightly to the right - I bet this is what we'd see:

yoda's_hut_front.jpg

:D :D :D

DIVE DAGOBAH !!!!!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom