Houston Swampers...This Sat at Joe's?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dee

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
So.....are we still on for Joe's Crabshack in Humble this Saturday?

Tony....come on! What's a little 5 hour drive?!?! :rofl3:

Somebody correct my mistakes here. Please.
This is what I think (emphasis on think):

Joe's Crab Shack
Humble TX
Saturday, Feb 7
8:00pm

I am thinkin' about drivin' down and meetin' y'all.

Let me check with my wife tonite to make sure she hasnt made some other plans. I had forgotten about this and it got pushed down on the board. If she hasnt made a commitment I will be there. I dont know about her. Will post tonight after I get home from basketball game.

Somebody correct my mistakes here. Please.
This is what I think (emphasis on think):

Joe's Crab Shack
Humble TX
Saturday, Feb 7
8:00pm

I am thinkin' about drivin' down and meetin' y'all.

I *think* we originally talked about 7pm but if you're driving down we can delay it for ya.

I'd love to meet ya but are you sure you want to make the trip when it looks like only Beast, me and maybe Mark are gonna show? We'll understand if you want to wait until we can get a group together.

Dee,
You are correct on all counts. The time was 7:00pm.

And you are correct again. If there is only going to be a few people present, it's not really worth the drive for me all the way down there. Oh well. Let me see if I can go do other things. One of my friends is at Lake Tenkiller now; so I could go that way.

Yea. Count me out on this one.

looks as if we're in. if others will be there. Dee, I talked with the Harvey team at the dive show are they going to make it

I will be there. Will be good to see y'all. 7 sounds good. I am thinking about the margaritas all ready.

looks as if we're in. if others will be there. Dee, I talked with the Harvey team at the dive show are they going to make it

Harvey team? You mean Karen and Neil? I haven't heard from him but I'll send him an email.

We'll be there at 7pm. Mark, you know us so just look for us! LOL!

Harvey team? You mean Karen and Neil? I haven't heard from him but I'll send him an email.

We'll be there at 7pm. Mark, you know us so just look for us! LOL!

Neil thought he might have to work today wasn't sure.
Mary and I will be there, I'll be in a DIMWIT t-shirt

Rick

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom