Housing For The Scubaboard

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Speargirl

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!

I HAVE A TOWNHOUSE IN KEY LARGO SLEEPS 8 PEOPLE AND CAN SLEEP UP TO 10. THE COST IS A FLAT RATE OF $125.00 IT IS A 2/2 WITH BEDS AND BATHROOM ON BOTH FLOORS. LOCATED ON THE OCEAN SIDE WITH TWO POOLS BOTH HEATED FOR COLD WEATHER. IF YOU BREAK DOWN THE COST OF $125.00 NIGHT WITH 8 PEOPLE IT'S ONLY $15.63 NIGHT PER PERSON OR $109.37 FOR A 7 NIGHT STAY PER PERSON. I DON'T KNOW OF ANY PLACE HERE IN THE KEYS THAT IS CHEAPER THAN THAT. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO SEE SOME PHOTOS PLEASE GO TO WWW.MSNUSERS.COM/RENTALUNIT
CLICK PIC THERE IS ABOUT 40 AND TO THE LEFT OF ALL THE PICTURES IS THE JOHN PENN STATE WATERS WHERE ALL THE HOT SPOTS ARE FOR DIVING. WE ARE 5 MIN FROM ANY DIVE SHOP IN THE KEY LARGO AREA.
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED PLEASE E-MAIL ME OR PM ME
gregreisinger@bellsouth.net
call 305 587-1925
BECKY

I forgot the web site so you can check out available dates www.vrbo.com search # 110769 Remember your cost is only a flat rate of $125 a night. (NOT VRBO RATES).
Becky

I have a quick question, If Kawama's had a 23' 2007 Pro-Line Pilot House with A/C, complete marine package with a 200 Honda for rent with the townhouse, would it make things alot better for the divers coming down?
WOULD YOU RENT THE BOAT OR NOT?
Becky

I Now Have Another Townhouse In Kawama's For Rent It Is A 3/2 And Is Very Nice. It Will Sleep 10/12 People. Well It Sleep 18 With Beds But I Don't Want To Go There. 18 In One House Cannot Be Fun For Anyone. The Cost Is A Flat Rate Of $140.00 Night It Is $15 Dollars More A Night Than The Other One But It Has One Extra Bedroom. It Is Well Worth The Money With This Unit.
Becky
305 587-1925

Back
Top Bottom