Housing for Sony NEX7 with 16-50 lens + 67mm adapter

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bgfspeedy

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Hi there,

I am looking for a housing for my Sony NEX-7 camera with 16-50 lens as well as an adapter for a 67mm wet lens.
Thanks,

Ben

still looking

The port for the 16-50 has 67mm threads on it's end. if you're looking for the more convenient Nauticam 67mm flip holder. I think Nauticam makes the better flip because theirs has a spring lever lock that prevents heavier diopters from swinging away from the lens in downward positions. I looked for over a year for a used one, but they practically don't exist, as divers upgrading their rigs hold onto them for their upgraded package. I finally ordered one currently on clearance sale out of Singapore at Fun-In Photography. Nauticam sets the factory price at $260 (not cheap), but Fun-In currently has it on close out sale for $170 + S$12 shipping (to USA), basically getting a new one for used price. It takes a couple weeks though at the lowest shipping cost and I'm still awaiting delivery.

Back
Top Bottom