Housing for s90 and/or s120?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I recommend Nauticam. Likely will not fit both cameras, as they are significantly different in control placement.

Very, very few housings are compatible with multiple camera models.

The S120 and S90 cannot share housings. The S90 is the better camera to house.

Nemrod

The S120 has a (much) larger zoom range and the body is slightly different in dimension and button position. At least it will not with my Nauticam/FIX, some of the more generic box housings may be more accommodating.

And why is the S90 better, my experience, better real world battery life, the shorter zoom plays nice with a multitude of wet optics and the camera is just more responsive and the down rated 10MP sensor has great dynamic range

James

The S120 has a (much) larger zoom range and the body is slightly different in dimension and button position. At least it will not with my Nauticam/FIX, some of the more generic box housings may be more accommodating.

And why is the S90 better, my experience, better real world battery life, the shorter zoom plays nice with a multitude of wet optics and the camera is just more responsive and the down rated 10MP sensor has great dynamic range

James

Ah gotcha! Thanks. Do you have a housing in particular you'd recommend for the s90? And is there a way to add a red filter?

Why do you need a red filter? To the camera or to the housing?

Most housings either have a 52mm or a 67mm threaded port.

James

I know where one is but unfortunately it comes with all this stuff and a travel case.

IMG-0129.jpg

N

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom