Housing for Oly c4000z

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sigelr

Registered
Reaction score
I've seen postings here suggesting that the PT-010 is discontinued. Any suggestions for alternatives (besides the Ikelite) for housings for the Olympus C4000z? I just emailed Olympus and am awaiting response but their website doesn't even refer to the C4000 or the PT-010. I can't believe they'd discontinue a product without having a replacement! Any thoughts/ideas/suggestions?

There are still PT-010's available. Do a Google search online to locate them. Olympus will not likely respond to you as the housing is not sold by them in America. It is Olympus Japan and considered a gray market item. The warranty is by Olympus Japan and not Olympus America which translates to there is no warranty unless you mail it to a third party in Japan who in turn sends it to Olympus Japan (told this by Olympus Japan). Don't let that scare you off from buying one. I have had one for over a year and love it.
:shades:

Check with Ryan at Underwater Camera Pro. If anyone would have one or know how to get one, it's him.

Back
Top Bottom