Housing for LUMIX GX1 or a complete new setup....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

v.saint007

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I am using LUMIX GX1 for top side photography currently and want to use it underwater too. Will I get the same results from this camera UW as well? Or do I need to go for another setup, for example, Canon G7X with a housing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unable to open the link, can you please send it again?

I don't know why you cannot open the link,if I click onto it,it opens youtube and the video.open youtube and write underwater with canon powershot g7x and that video which is NOT the comparisom of the canon g7x and s120 I think with wide angle converters.hope you can watch it.

I copied the link on the browser and could watch it. It's an amazing video. Do you think video lights were used for some parts of the video?

I don't know whether they use video light or not, but if I guess I think they didn't used video light, because the colours are very good for quite far of a distance, and I read that the Canon's custom white balance are very good underwater.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom