housing for fugifilm camera?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ga Diver

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I have a fujifilm digital camera 2650 finepix 3x optical zoom with 2.0 mega pixels. Does anyone know if there is a company that makes an underwater housing for this camera? I was at my lds today, and they said ikelite might have a housing for this camera. Would this camera make a good fish flasher? Thanks for any knowledge. I'm only 5 months into diving and bought a sealife reefmaster, but it stinks and have had several rolls not turn out.

Check with DigiDeep. they are the most informative when hunting for a housing. They show that there are no housing available for that camera.

I haven't seen housings for Fuji more decent then those plastic bags.

Ga Diver you may want to cut your losses at this point and sell your Reefmaster on ebay if you are not happy with a film camera for underwater photography and apply the money towards a digital camera and housing such as a Canon or Olympus. If you are new to underwater photography, then shooting numerous rolls of film without good results is normal. This is always one of my points for going digital.
From what others already told you on this post there is no housing available for your Fuji 2.0 megapixel digital camera. Even if Ikelite had one, it would not be a good investment at this point for a 2MP camera, as it is already too far behind the curve for digitals.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom