Wanted Housing for Canon 7D Mark I

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

aralverson

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
Hoping to find someone willing to sell their old housing. I've had my Canon 7D for awhile, just recently got into diving, and would like to use my same camera for underwater photos. I am open to any reasonable price and/or condition.

I was just looking at posting my Aquatica 7D housing. I have a Macro port (60 or 100 Macro) and an 8" Dome which works great with the Tokina 10-17. I also have a 180 viewfinder. I have lenses available too. The housing has not been used since it was serviced by Backscatter in 2015 or 2016. I can take photos, a complete inventory and am looking to give this setup a new home. Had family issues and was away from diving for several years. This system took the whale shark photo in my emoji.
Here is one example pic from this setup

Attachments

• 286997_832355073462350_2326619216896638698_o.jpg
    286997_832355073462350_2326619216896638698_o.jpg
    119.5 KB · Views: 93
Hoping to find someone willing to sell their old housing. I've had my Canon 7D for awhile, just recently got into diving, and would like to use my same camera for underwater photos. I am open to any reasonable price and/or condition.
See my post in this thread if you're still looking

Thanks for getting back, I thought my notifications were on to email me when someone replies, but I guess not. Is this still available?
No rush, I think we are on very different time zones so I'll monitor the thread closely for your reply

I'm in Japan but have a US address. It won't cost anymore than shipping stateside as it's an FPO box.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom