Housing and strobes for my Nikon D200

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have Ikelite housing for Nikon D200, with 8 inch port for sale, I also have a Ikelite Sunstrobe 200 with diffuser and charger, Ikelite 2 segment arm, everything is in great condition, except for the 8 inch port, somehow I had made a ring mark on the inside of the port glass using the zoom of the lens that must have rubbed against it. I never had the marks show up in any pictures, but I just want to disclose anything that is not perfect.

$600 for the housing
$100 for the port (basically giving the port away, it seems to be fine but I am not interested in anybody not satisfied with it so $100 seems more than fare)

Attachments

• d200 ikelite housing with 8 inch port.jpg
    d200 ikelite housing with 8 inch port.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 62
  • Ikelite d200 housing.jpg
    Ikelite d200 housing.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 61
  • sunstrobe.jpg
    sunstrobe.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 43
Hi,
I am interested by your equipment. What about the payment (Do you have paypal?) and shipping from the States to Europe (France)?
All the best,
Arnaud

Hi Mike,
Could you check how much an international parcel would cost and let me know your details so that I can make a transfer? My personal mail is arnaudb@scarlet.be
Arnaud

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom