Housing a G6 and Converting to iTTL

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DaveCT

Registered
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm a total noob here so bear with me please :) Been lurking and researching for several weeks in my attempts to go digital after years of 35mm work. I have a Canon G6 that I would love to put to use underwater and I also have an SB105 and arms leftover from my Nikonos setup. Is there any combo of housings and converters that would allow me to use the G6 in TTL mode with the SB105? Thanks mucho in advance for any advice on this.

Thanks Ryan, I appreciate the feedback. Therefore, my understanding is that by using the HW digital adapter, my SB105 becomes an optically slaved TTL strobe to the Canon? You are correct though on the Powershot housing, I have just done some searching and cannot find them anywhere, not even EBay. It is looking like I may have to abandon the idea of using the G6.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom