Hotel recommendation Sorong

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ConeyIslander

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Greetings!
I will be arriving in Sorong at 6:00AM the day before my live aboard embarks in December. I was planning to reserve two nights at the Swiss Belhotel. I just found out they have no available rooms. Does anyone have a recommendation for a comparable hotel in Sorong.
Thank You

You could ask your liveaboard operator for recommendations. That's how I learned of the Swiss-Belhotel.

You could also look at the Rylich Panorama Hotel. It's new. I haven't stayed, but a friend checked it out and gave it the thumbs-up.

You could ask your liveaboard operator for recommendations. That's how I learned of the Swiss-Belhotel.

You could also look at the Rylich Panorama Hotel. It's new. I haven't stayed, but a friend checked it out and gave it the thumbs-up.
Thank you for the recommendation I will surely check it out. I have been considering the Vega hotel or the Belagri Hotel. Glad to have third option to look over.

Swiss Belhotel opened their booking for Dec and you should be able to make reservations now from their website or expedia/hotels.com etc
Thank You Shiqi!! I read that it was available on the other thread and booked it immediately. I was ready to book an alternative hotel and fortunately it all came together. I am sure we will connect at the hotel before the LoB embarks.

Back
Top Bottom