Hotel Cozumel / Dive Paradise Questions

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks for all the great info! It's been exactly 1 year since our last visit to Cozumel, way too long in my opinion. Can't wait for our trip.

Hotel Cozumel is privately owned. I don't know any specifics but the family who own it (likely thru a corporation of some kind) also own Channel 10 in Cancun & the private plane airport south of town plus from what I've heard other properties.

Hotel Cozumel is privately owned. I don't know any specifics but the family who own it (likely thru a corporation of some kind) also own Channel 10 in Cancun & the private plane airport south of town plus from what I've heard other properties.
According to this thread Did Hotel Cozumel just TRIPLE their rates?? it has been acquired by Wyndham.

Wyndham doesn't buy the hotels. It's a name & booking agency lease arrangement of some kind. Years ago the Reef Club had done it but Wyndham quickly dumped them when the news hit that Legionaires Disease was found there.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom