Hot deal

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

koozemani

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I tried to post this under hot deals but the sb gnomes wouldn't let me.

If you check steepandcheap.com and/or whiskeymilitia.com there is a hyperflex 3/2 full wetsuit going for a great price. Price + shipping came to just over $50. If you're not familiar with these sites, they are similar to scubargain except that they switch items every 20-30 minutes or until item sells out. This suit was designed for surfing, but should still work for warmer waters.

I'm not personally a fan of whiskeymilita, but for any thing outdoorsy, steepandcheap will seriously hurt your bank account. For everything from hiking, backpacking, skiing, climbing, trail running, and so on..... All brand names at killer prices.

And no i don't work for them, I'm just a big fan

I just checked the conf. Email. It was 47.99 + shipping.

Nice. I hope I see it pop up again. I could use a 3/2 surf suit with the summer coming up.
Edit: Which site (or both?) have you seen it on?

I got mine on s&c, but I got the daily wm email that was advertising it for today. When I bought mine, they were hardly flying off the shelves so they might pop up on s&c again today.

A ScubaBoard Staff Message...

Moved to Classifieds: Exposure Suits.
The SB Gnomes do bar entry to the Hot Deals forum, because you need to hand over some magic beans to advertise there. ;-)

steepandcheap will seriously hurt your bank account. For everything from hiking, backpacking, skiing, climbing, trail running, and so on..... All brand names at killer prices.

And no i don't work for them, I'm just a big fan

i will stress the importance of this statement to all those who will listen ... i have NEVER forgot nor will i EVER forget the bloke that turned me onto steepandcheap ... BASTARD!!!! .... for those of you who think i buy lots of items here ... ugh .... what a serious problem S&C is.....
stay away from it if you are an outdoorsperson....
seriously
its evil

A ScubaBoard Staff Message...

Moved to Classifieds: Exposure Suits.
The SB Gnomes do bar entry to the Hot Deals forum, because you need to hand over some magic beans to advertise there. ;-)

Now I know, and knowings half the battle

i will stress the importance of this statement to all those who will listen ... i have NEVER forgot nor will i EVER forget the bloke that turned me onto steepandcheap ... BASTARD!!!! .... for those of you who think i buy lots of items here ... ugh .... what a serious problem S&C is.....
stay away from it if you are an outdoorsperson....
seriously
its evil

It's not evil!! It's a temple.

Granted it's a temple that requires many tributes.

Back
Top Bottom