HOT Card? Belize Trip Question

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SauroScubaDivers

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hi Everyone,
I was doing some research for my upcomming Belize Trip, and stumbled along this advertisement for a HOT Card. It says it saves you money on your lodging, diving, mainland trips, meals, souveniers etc. Has anyone heard about this? Is it worth the money? The website says its $50.00/year. Google hotcard and belize and it'll take you to the website

Also i'm trying to decide which would make more sense. Staying the full week on AC and taking day trips to the mainland (we're thinking 2 day trips for the cave tubing/zipline and one for a mayan ruins trip) or staying 4 nights on AC then moving to a mainland lodge. Any suggestions as to trip arrangements and mainland lodges?

Thanks!

I'd take the two centre option.

I wonder what discounts you could negotiate with those suppliers if you didn't have the card....?

If you are looking for the party extra curricular activity San Pedro is the place but traveling to the mainland daily will put a big dent on your wallet. Better split up between two lodges. Your other option if you want a more relaxed and private time you can choose one of the lodges close to Belize City like the Lodge at St. George's Caye or Belize Adventure Lodge on the Drowned Cayes since Belize City is your hub for both inland and marine adventure.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom