Hose Weights

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

grabby

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
In preparation for the 2018 Kraken, I was wanting to have everything else ready to go when the reg arrives. Do you know if the set comes with hose weights? If not, any recommendations on where to buy them?

Thanks!

it does not come with them, but you can purchase them with the Kraken from @OWIC647 the Kraken uses different hoses from most other corrugated hoses so Bryan had some made up for it. They're pretty slick, have them on mine

Yes, VDH is the source. Just make sure you get the right size. There are two sizes. Original hoses and the new HD hoses for the Kraken. I will say the new hoses are heavier, so might need less....

Last edited:
And we also have a section of the website forum dedicated to the Argonaut Kraken with hundreds of details, pictures and diver feedback on it. Please take the opportunity to review it sometime.

Thank you guys! I really appreciate it.

OWIC647, my wife often calls me the dumbest smart person she knows for a reason! VDH definitely should have been my first stop.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom