Hose mount for Perdix?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

steelcity

Contributor
Reaction score
Has anyone come up with a way to securely mount a Perdix to a hose? Are there any boots out there that will fit this or maybe the Cochran hose plate mount? This computer will be used on spearfishing dives and I will beat it up pretty good by wearing it on my wrist.

It has bungee holes. Why couldn't you use those to tie it down?

Has anyone come up with a way to securely mount a Perdix to a hose? Are there any boots out there that will fit this or maybe the Cochran hose plate mount? This computer will be used on spearfishing dives and I will beat it up pretty good by wearing it on my wrist.

if they survive sidemount only cave restrictions, there is literally nothing you can do while spearfishing to hurt it. Wrist mount doesn't mean wrist btw, quite a few of us wear them high up on our forearms closer to our elbow.
Frnakly I'd be far more concerned about it on a hose mount than I would on my forearm

if they survive sidemount only cave restrictions, there is literally nothing you can do while spearfishing to hurt it. Wrist mount doesn't mean wrist btw, quite a few of us wear them high up on our forearms closer to our elbow.
Frnakly I'd be far more concerned about it on a hose mount than I would on my forearm

Or even up on a bicep

I don't know about the rest of you but I find it hard to read when it's on my bicep. I keep trying to pull it away.

Reminds me of trying to lick my elbow. o_O

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom