Hopefully not an accident/incident?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ishie

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi there,

Up at Ocean Cove on Sunday (up near Gerstle in NorCal), we heard sirens going back and forth, at least three of them. On the drive South, I saw what I believe was a CG chopper sweeping the shore, and perhaps unrelated, saw a mess of emergency personnel about 10-15 miles south of Ocean Cove with a lane of Hwy 1 closed off, didn't see any vehicles like a car accident, and someone was being strapped to a backboard. No news report.

Anyone know if this was a dive-related incident?

Ishie:
Hi there,

Up at Ocean Cove on Sunday (up near Gerstle in NorCal), we heard sirens going back and forth, at least three of them. On the drive South, I saw what I believe was a CG chopper sweeping the shore, and perhaps unrelated, saw a mess of emergency personnel about 10-15 miles south of Ocean Cove with a lane of Hwy 1 closed off, didn't see any vehicles like a car accident, and someone was being strapped to a backboard. No news report.

Anyone know if this was a dive-related incident?
this was a motorcycle that went over the side and that was the rider you saw on the backboard

Ishie:
But the CG choppers?
dont know of the choppers, but this is what i was told by the chp officer that i was talking to and i was 20--30 minutes behind you, and i was suprised to blow your doors on hwy 37 when i was that far behind you lol :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom