Suggestion Hoosier Quarry Commando's

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

How provincial of you all hehe

You can start by rallying the Hoosier troops to support such a request...

I support the request!!

We aren't really "Great Lakes Wrecking Crew"... though I like the forum and post to it... I don't dive the Great Lakes. Nor do we really fit into the Midwest Muck Divers... that's mainly south and west of us. We, in Indiana, are kinda stuck in the middle. JMHO.

But then you'll just confuse us poor Ohioans next door that dive mainly quarries . . .we're not hoosiers, but we're not diving the great lakes. . .I'm so confused!

Maybe it could be the "Midwest Quarry Commandos".

That actually makes more sense doesn't it? We're still considered midwest... but not muck divers, not great lakes divers.

I like...

Midwest Quarry Commandos

Sorry, Meister... it's kind of a hijack... but I think it makes sense. (Maybe?) :wink:

I'm with erparamedic. I'd hate to see it limited to just Hoosiers. Heck, my favorite quarries are in Ohio and Illinois.

I'm not entirely sure we need a new forum in addition to the GLWC and KPP, but I would certainly join it and participate. I promise that much!

Yay.... Jim has chimed in!

I can't wait for the end of May... that means that my dive season is back! LOL (Cold water wimp and anti-7mil you know!)

Blue Springs, anyone??

Jim says it ain't to cold to dive. We are planning a dive Saturday the 30th @ BS.

I don't think we need the forum. All I ask is don't ask me to make the shirts. I did that when I pushed for IN to be in the Midwest Muck Divers. If we get the IN forum then I would suggest taking us out of MMD.

Back
Top Bottom