Hong Kong Airport ??s

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

alcina

Missing Diva.
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
I'll be flying through HK airport in a couple of weeks and it just dawned on me that I won't be able to access the Qantas Lounge as my flight is a CX instead of a QF! So I am looking at The Traveller's Lounge at the airport as a place to relax away from the masses, have a hot shower and maybe a bite to eat.

It looks reasonable - $40US for 5 hours...

Has anyone been in there? Is it busy? Noisy? How is the nap area? What is on the buffet? Are there lots of kids in there? Tell me all :)

hey alcina,

I've never been in the Traveller's Lounge, but my uncle goes sometimes. He says it's very nice. FWIW, there are lots of places in Chek Lap where you can relax away from the masses and the food court is very nice. I believe there are also free shower rooms available (but wouldn't know how clean they are!).

Ask over in the PPD - maybe Pak, Wolverine, or Larry have stepped inside.

I've been there and used a room before, they are very clean and quite to. It was a great place for a shower and a nap.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom