Honeymoon aboard the Galapagos Aggressor

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jedah

Contributor
Reaction score
Hello fellow divers!

My fiancee and I are planning our honeymoon, and we are looking at the Galapagos Aggressor for next February.

Any comments on the level of service, quality/professionalism of the crew/divemasters as well as what we can expect to see in that season (knowing that it is not peak whaleshark season)?

Also, does anybody know if the boats have recently completed drydock or if they are scheduled for it soon?

Thanks!

J.

jedah:
Any comments on the level of service, quality/professionalism of the crew/divemasters as well as what we can expect to see in that season (knowing that it is not peak whaleshark season)?

Also, does anybody know if the boats have recently completed drydock or if they are scheduled for it soon?

J.

We were on the Aggressor II this summer and it is in beautiful condition. Both boats were very recently drydocked and overhauled and are in like-new condition.

I thought the crew was the most safety conscious and professional of any boat I have been on so far. There are more details in my galapagos trip report .

Have a great honeymoon!

boydski:
We were on the Aggressor II this summer and it is in beautiful condition. Both boats were very recently drydocked and overhauled and are in like-new condition.

I thought the crew was the most safety conscious and professional of any boat I have been on so far. There are more details in my galapagos trip report .

Have a great honeymoon!

Thanks Boydski!

We read your trip report, sounds like you had a wonderful time.

I think we will be going there!

J.

jedah:
Hello fellow divers!

My fiancee and I are planning our honeymoon, and we are looking at the Galapagos Aggressor for next February.

Thanks!

J.

I have 3 Aggressor trips booked this year including the Galapagos in December. They have excellent service, clean & comfortable boats and great crews that work 20 hours a day. I been with several honeymooners and they seem to be having a good time although they went to their room earlier than the rest of us every night. ; )

Back
Top Bottom