Homestead Crater - Midway, Utah

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Odys

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
For those of you who have never been or are curious about the largest hot tub in the continental U.S., look no further.

This was shot with a cheapo camera my buddy uses as a helmet cam for motocross (Hero) and I edited it with some free windows crappy software.

Enjoy!

YouTube - Utah Scuba Diving - Homestead Crater

Shamelss plug in there for my pals Jorge and Ben from ScorpioDivers.com

Anyone looking to dive in UT hit me up. I'll be diving pretty heavily for the next couple months (pretty much every weekend.)

Regards,

Chris Langehaug

It's been a while since I've been up to the Crater. Is the broken hot tub platform still on the bottom?

Odys, nice video. Viz was better for you than us.

It's been a while since I've been up to the Crater. Is the broken hot tub platform still on the bottom?
Still there Art. They decided to leave it but have turned it right side up.

Thanks! Ya the vis is really subjective to what noob rubbed the wall on the way down or bottomed out and silted > 35'. The dock is indeed still at the bottom. I don't think I've ever gone and not found something on the bottom (fin straps, snorkels, etc.)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom