Hollywood dive boats

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

klauricella

Contributor
Reaction score
I will be in Hollywood FL November 10-14 for a work convention and want to get out on the 11th. Any recommendations for a good boat close. Thought about Key Largo but don't want to drive that far because we have to be back by the afternoon.

Thanks
Kevin

If you can't find a dive boat, given that November 11th is Veteran's Day, I am sure that you could find a location to suitably honor veterans.

I use these 2 when ever I want to dive up there. A little bit more north as port everglades is the only inlet close to Hollywood FL.

American Dream Dive Charters

Sea Experience

I use these 2 when ever I want to dive up there. A little bit more north as port everglades is the only inlet close to Hollywood FL.

American Dream Dive Charters

Sea Experience
Thanks I saw those the one day American Dream is not running is the 11th. So looks like Sea Experience.

Kevin

Ditto on American Dream or Sea Experience. Or go further north to Deerfield and jump on Capt Tony's Diversity

When I'm in Florida I'm based out of Hollywood,

American Dream Charters is only about a 10 min drive from Hollywood and they are a great operator usually my first choice, but looking at their schedule there is nothing available currently for Nov 11, Sea Exp might have something on the go. SFDHQ up in Pompano maybe 30min north of Hollywood is definitely operating on Nov 11 as I'm booked for their morning Rodeo 25 trip

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom