Closed: Hollis SMS75 hybrid BC with weight plate

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Aotus

Contributor
Reaction score
This BC is workhorse ideally suited for technical diving with heavy steel tanks, though it is also popular among open water recreational divers. It is designed to facilitate singe-tank backmount as well as sidemount. I have only ever used it for sidemount. I've also read posts by several rebreather divers who said that the SMS75 is well suited for back mounted RBs.

In great shape, if a little dusty, used in fresh water only. It's a L/XL (and so am I), so will easily fit most with lots of slack to trim. Note that the wing itself is actually the same size in all, the sizing is just about harness length...so this can fit M/S also.

Mods from Cave Adventurers significantly improve comfort and functionality. These include Y-style crotch strap, CA bungees, loops on back plate for attaching canister, dog-bone on back, DR inflator hose, inflator and dump valve are switched, and I also got rid of the plastic buckles on the chest straps.

$400 OBO, PayPal only. I respond best to PMs.

18c4992416c1f4f085bbb0eb0a1789a3.jpg
b57e1c45441458a7a356aa4de471c802.jpg
b17ddfe4cab410a997104a42043a5054.jpg

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom